We have our own front end where users come in and put in the information that we send to SpreadsheetWEB through JSON. The user can then generate a custom PDF and get a print out. SpreadsheetWEB allows us to spread out from our geographical boundaries to a national scale.Dave Abeshouse
- One of the largest employee benefit plan administrators in the Mid-Atlantic.
- Custom designs cost effective benefit programs to meet financial objectives of businesses, regardless of their size.
- Recognized by Inc. 500 as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the country.
- Rating model is in Excel and can’t be distributed as freely.
- Data model needs to be updated periodically.
- The formulas and macros in the quoting tool make it very hard to develop a web application.
- SpreadsheetWEB is utilized as a web service and its calculation engine is used in conjunction with GBS front end.
- End users didn’t have to go through another learning phase to use the quoting tool.
- GBS was able to utilize its own intuitive front end while using SpreadsheetWEB calculation engine.
- The Excel model was hooked up with the front end in a very short time.
- Development costs were cut down drastically.
- GBS scaled up their operations and expanded their reach.